India is a vast country with dance being an integral part of its tradition. Different Indian states have different dance cultures like Lavani, Garba, Bhangra, and many more. There are thousands of dancers of different ages who are not able to showcase their skills due to the lack of a perfect platform.
Dance Deewane brings a perfect platform to those people. It will provide a huge platform for showing their dancing skills in front of the whole world. After a successful season last year, Dance Deewane is back with its 2nd season on Colors television, one of the most prominent entertainment channels in India today.
The registration and audition process for the show is mentioned below.
- The age of the applicant must be over 4 years.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- He or she the PAN card and Voter ID card available for application purpose.
- The applicant must not possess any criminal record.
Dance Deewane 2 Registration Process 2019:
- The registration process is quite simple. You have to visit the voot website and search for the Dance Deewane registration. You can also search the same on the voot app which you can download from play store.
- Fill up the application with all required information, upload the audition video and submit the form to complete your registration.
- If the officials of the show find your performance worthy enough, they will contact you and ask you to join the ground auditions.
- The auditions will be held in several big cities of India like Jaipur, Ranchi, Delhi, Mumbai, etc.
The winner of the last season of the show was Alok Shaw from Kolkata. He won the trophy and prize money of 10 lakh.
Stay tuned with us for more information on the show Dance Deewane Season 2 auditions and venue details.